Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Oh baba what to do..?

If you have a bad memory at bad movies this is a song featuring Suniel Shetty and Rambha...I'm sure Bhai and Shiv would be familiar to this one ;-)

You ask: But what is the context of this song anyway..?

I say: NOTHING!!

You wonder what I am trying to say...

I say: Actually..I don't have almost N-I-L work to do today and thought of checking up some blogs.

You say: !! so? that doesn't explain it ALL.

I say: HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!! If only I had reasons for most of the things I do..I won't be what I am ;-)

2 comments:

Chunks said...

Extension of what you were feeling yesterday....hmmmm...

you seriuosly don kno what you are...

SINKARA SHARBAT will rejuvenate you...go ahead and drink it..

sam said...

you might also wanna check out Quentin Tarantino's blog:

http://qtdiary.blogspot.com/