Monday, August 23, 2004

Confused



Well..for those who knw me..this is nothing new :)

But anyway, these days have been wondering too much! What am I doing in my life..What I should do..What i should not do..What is right..What is wrong... *phew* Things are just bottling up within me. Not that I am sad or tensed about something..but somehow I am not the usual self. Just not at all comfortable with whatever I am doing.

Today morning while getting ready I (yet again) thought about it. Thought about all the pros and cons of things that are troubling me. Tried to convince myself that whatever I am doing is good for me...but somehow I was not able to convince myself about anything!! Which was all-the-more strange coz I am used to doing that whenever I am in doubt.

I am still wondering what this is all about. Still wondering what to do and what not to do. Still wondering if its just a minor phase in my life or is it something else.

Still wondering if I've lost it!! Most likeliy I have ;-) {couldn't take the seriousness yaar!}

But at the end..I just hope I am out of this confused state of mind ASAP! As it is I have lil brains and if I use it up all with such stuff..then man!! I'm in big trouble!! ;-)

2 comments:

Chunks said...

WOW....Finally you have realised you don have brains.. ;)

I was also wondering..whats wrong wit u??..u don look normal..today morning u were sleeping in the cab..which u don do...

kya halat bana rakhi hai..kuch leti kyon nahin..sinkara ka shrabat piyo..sabh theek ho jaega.. :)

sam said...

wha happan? wha happan? wha wha wha happan?