Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Shiv...

...is leaving for Hyderabad on Oct 23. It sounds as if there is a lot of time for her to leave but its not. When I got to know of this last night, I thought Oct 23 is just around the corner.

It was only y'day that I was thinking about not meeting her for so long and I kind of made my mind that no what I'll meet her tomorrow. Then suddenly I get a call from Shiv and she tells me of this Grand news!

It was weird. I expereinced a mix of all emotions. I was happy for the change and opportunity she is getting and just after few seconds I was sad that she would be leaving. The first thing I ask is when will she come back for chutti and she managed to smile and say I still have to leave for that!

But I will miss her a lot...and whoever knows me knows this. I had a difficult time controlling my emotional breakdown...don't know for how long would I manage to do that.

We promised that we'd spend most of the time together till she goes. But what we do know is that no matter howmuch time we spend together, it can't and just can't make up for the vacuum that is building and will continue to build when she goes. I could still manage to be fine coz I would be sorrounded with people...people I know..people who are close to me, but she would be left alone to deal with it and I hate to even think about that. I hope we manage to do fine and sail through this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a month-and-a-half back, a little girl I know told me that geographical distance does not matter if friends make a bit of effort. Remember? You two will sail through, take it from an experienced woman! :)

Shivranjini Krishnamurthy said...

Fikar not chotey! with technology smothering you by the day, it is never too difficult to be there when we need each other. Besides, Air-Deccan aint as bad as people claim it to be. I can always bid for 1 re. air tickets. ;-)