Thursday, May 05, 2005

Controlling a Wandering Mind

Off late my mind had started being too much of a wanderer. It felt as if life has come to a stand still and there is nothing more in life than going to office, working and coming back home. Then soon I reliased that I can always go backto those old days...and now me is back to old days of Sketching.

Well yeah I do that as well!! Its such a good to get back to it :) if you are thinking if I could control that wanderer, all i can say is...if only!

:)

5 comments:

Rishabh said...

Wud love to see these for sure!
:)

Sambhavikaa said...

Sure!! just remind me to get 'em the next time we meet :)

Chunks said...

Kya yaar..There is so much to do..Vivid, Filteration..don wander much...get back to land

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, this work-home-work can turn into a vicious circle. And now, you have another point to mention while answering the standard Q - 'What's there at home to do?'

~Anupma

Anonymous said...

abt 'controlling my wandering mind', i need to ask u guys wat is my blog addrress!!!! i dont remember it!!! HELP!