Thursday, August 19, 2004

*Yawn*

sitting in my front of my w/station..feeling sleepy early in the morning...waiting for a crap meeting to start at 9...what else can i think of other than updating my blog ;-) :-p

..hope my manager doesn't read this *wink*

Had weird dreams last nite...cars..trucks..buses..rash car chasing..taking a frnd to a doc (though i dunno which frnd was it!)...but the top hit was me dreaming about my project Vista (guess Ankur can relate to it *wink*) and that too when its on the calmer side these days *poof* weird indeed!

well...that's me :)

7 comments:

Chunks said...

Hello...It wasnt a crap meeting...it was full of info...it told u abt the directions which u can take in the 1.3 hrs that u have... ;)...wake up and get started...

Sambhavikaa said...

well said Ankur..I indeed need to give those 1.3 hours a justice *wink*

Chunks said...

Yeah!! filling up notepads..

Sambhavikaa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sambhavikaa said...

atleast its better than staring at ur comp and eating the ear-fone wire!

sam said...

I clicked on link that says Ankur on your entry... dude's blog has your name spelt as "Sambhaevika". Hee.

Sambhavikaa said...

khee kheee :-p